Update (June 2, 2022): The votes are in!
Following the 2022 General Assembly:
- The Activity Report and Accounts were approved by unanimous vote
- Brigitte van der Sande, Ketty Steward, Lara Houston, and Petra Ardai, were elected to the board. Congratulations!
We thank our members for their participation in the General Assembly.
General Assemby Announcement
U+’s third General Assembly and Board Election will be held between May 23 and June 1, 2022. This event is online and open to all members who joined before May 23, 2022.
According to the Statutes (French) / English), the General Assembly needs to take three formal decisions:
- Approve the 2021 Activity Report and 2022 Action Plan
- Approve the 2021 Accounts (Originals in French / English summary)
- Elect four members of the Supervisory Board. Discover the candidates!
Also, we want the General Assembly to be a place for substantive discussion on what U+ should become, what it should do, and how. To this end, we are organizing four open Zoom calls, in two languages (French, English), at different times so as to allow members from all continents to join:
- May 24, 17:30-19:00 CEST (French) - Hosted by Ketty Steward, science fiction writer, psychologist, and U+ chairperson. Focus project: Writever - Democratizing speculative writing, why, and how? [Register]
- May 25, 9:00-10:30 CEST (English) - Hosted by Daniel Kaplan. Focus project: “The emerging enterprise”, using fiction to explore the future of corporations in the context of climate change. [Register]
- May 25, 15:00-16:30 CEST (English) - Hosted by Brigitte van der Sande, art historian, founder of the Other Futures Festival. Focus project: “Collective creative practices for transformation”. [Register]
- May 25, 18:00-19:30 CEST (English) - Hosted by Chloé Luchs. Focus project: Narratopias, the Library of transformative narratives, and how to use it. [Register]