Students, young professionals, take part in BULLES D’EAU, a comic workshop to imagine the future of water in Paris.
No prerequisites required.
When Over two weekends:
- March 16-17: discovery-exploration of water in Paris
- March 23-24: creation of the comic strip.
Participation in both weekends essential.
Creative workshops will take place at Césure, a place for unexpected knowledge in central Paris.
13 rue Santeuil, 75005 Paris
The first weekend’s strolls will take in the whole of Paris.
**How does it work?
Once your application has been accepted, you will take part in :
- A videoconference in late February - early March to get to know each other and get involved in the project;
- Two weekends of discovery and creative workshops in March: the first to immerse you in the challenges of water and the imaginary world of the future; the second to design stories depicting water in Paris in 2050, with the help of comic scriptwriter Olivier Jouvray and female comic artists.
Then it’s up to the comic artists to get to work, before presenting you with the final rendering, around May-June 2024.
**Why is this project of interest to you?
- Ecological issues are important to you, and water is at the heart of it all!
- You’ll discover emblematic water-related sites and facilities in Paris that are often little-known and rarely accessible.
- You’ll experience original methods of “creative foresight” as you project yourself into the world that will be yours tomorrow.