The plurality University Network is open to all individuals and organizations, under no other condition than the online approval of a Charter and/or Code of Conduct. People with membership status enjoy:
- Full read/write access to U+’s online communications channels and events;
- Access to U+’s network of members;
- Access to, and voice on, all information relative to the organization, its activities, its funds, and the projects it carries out or supports;
- The possibility to contribute in defining the Plurality University’s current and future directions;
- The possibility to work on projects;
- Access to information on all potential and future projects, and the possibility to submit or discuss projects.
- The possibility to participate in collective decisions, in general by means of “lazy consensus” (no explicit objection meaning “Yes”) and in other cases, through consensus-seeking mechanisms;
- The possibility to nominate oneself and/or vote for the Supervisory Board.
Look through our projects, take part, and let us know how to make them better! U+’s experimental approach is not possible without our members’ (your) engagement. Your returns, comments, experiences are what makes the project evolve and become more impactful. U+ is a learning process organized around one common objective (imaginaries for alternative futures) and common values (diversity, plurality, openness and sharing).