The founding moment of U+ took the shape of a two day international encounter, in Paris, on November 30 and December 1, 2018.
Download the Meeting’s Report >>
What Did We Try to Achieve?
- Allow all participants to really get to know each other, by organizing moments exclusively dedicated to mutual discovery and meaningful interactions (small group meetings, social moments…);
- Allow participants to discover and be inspired by each other’s work (this part was open to the public);
- Facilitate collaborations among participants (“unconference” formats, workshops, etc.);
- Collectively build the founding act and priorities of U+: this was the sole focus of day 2.
What Were the Meeting’s Outputs?
- A (plural) vision of the Plurality University Network’s goals and visions – a “Plurifest”,
- The choice of initial collective actions for 2019,
- And key decisions on the Plurality University Network’s governance.
Download the Founders’ Meeting Report >>