U+’s third General Assembly and Board Election will be held between May 23 and June 1, 2022. This event is online and open to all members who joined before May 23, 2022.
- Approve the 2021 Activity Report and 2022 Action Plan
- Approve the 2021 Accounts (Originals in French / English summary)
- Elect the Board, which means we need candidates! Those who wish to stand for the board needed to declare themselves before May 16, 2022. The vote takes place between May 23 and June 1.
Also, we want the General Assembly to be a place for substantive discussion on what U+ should become, what it should do, and how. To this end, we are organizing four open Zoom calls, in two languages (French, English), at different times so as to allow members from all continents to join:
- May 24, 17:30-19:00 CEST (French)
- May 25, 9:00-10:30 CEST (English)
- May 25, 15:00-16:30 CEST (English)
- May 25, 18:00-19:30 CEST (English)
If you wish to stand for election to U+’s Board, please fill in this online form as soon as possible, and no later than May 16, 2022. The current list of board members is accessible here.
If you wish to discuss any issues regarding the future U+, do not hesitate to use Slack!